Hello Again!

HELLO!!

It's been an incredibly long time since I have shared or posted anything. So- updates!

1. I am working again! I am back in the teaching game. I currently work from home teaching English as a Second Language to children all over this beautiful globe! The majority of the students live in China. I do have a few students who live in Dubai, California and in Vancouver. 
Here is the link to follow my daily work adventures on Instagram. I work for two companies: VIPKid and GogoKid 
The children range from ages 3-16. I am having a blast working online because it means I can be home with Lil P, choose my own hours and I have been able to meet some incredible humans in the process. 

Note: These incredible humans are actually the reason why I have started blogging again! Shout out to TeachingPineapple and LearningCraft for getting me going again! 

2. We moved! We are currently living east of Toronto in a beautiful small town. We have incredible neighbours and are so happy to be part of a kind and welcoming community. The best way I can describe my neighbourhood is "Stars Hollow". I feel like I am in a real-life version of Gilmour Girls! Mr. P worked so hard with my family to renovate and make this space ours. 

3. I have retired from cakes! Since going back to work, I did not have the time I wanted to dedicate to my cakes. I wish I was able to make cakes the way I used to, but I simply do not have the time. I still make the odd cake now and again. I can honestly say that when I do, I love the process because it's something I do not get to do as much as I like. 

4. Keto! I am very nervous and excited to share about my Keto journey. I started this journey on January 7th 2019. I joined a weight loss challenge group that lasted 14 weeks. I am very proud to share I completed the challenge in the top 10 and I won "Most Dedicated". I lost a total of 33.6 lbs doing this challenge and I now need to get back on it! 
I am really enjoying the Keto Lifestyle. It is definitely hard to get motivated to start but once I am in ketosis, I find the cravings to be non-existent and I feel incredibly healthy. 

5. Revamping! So, with all this in mind I have decided to revamp my blog. There will still be access to all the older posts, but going forward I want this to be a space where I share my Keto recipes (the good, the bad and the nasty), a space where I share about my teaching, and a space where I share about how to find a balance of cooking well and inspiring the bored in the kitchen types. 

So, I am back! I am so happy to be back! Thank you to all my followers and those of you who have waited almost 2 long freaking years!!! 

Happy cooking and love from my kitchen to yours, 

Lisa aka Mrs. P

Comments

Popular Posts