Christmas Pudding part II

So it is a quick post tonight. I wanted to show you my update on my nut-free Christmas pudding/cake! 

This week I attempted to put my first layer of sugarpaste onto the cake and here is how it turned out:


Overall it looks quite good! Tomorrow I will mix the colour for the second layer. I did this in lieu of marzipan as it does have almonds. My classmates have assured me it smells delicious despite not having nuts.

Tomorrow, I will post a Mr. P favourite that I make, buffalo chicken pasta! 

Thanks for reading and happy FriYAY! 

Xox


*Please note: I am not a professional chef/baker, nor here to plug any companies, chefs, chains etc. I am a pleasantly plump woman who has a fierce love of feeding myself, husband, and anyone who loves to eat!

Comments

Popular Posts