A Mr. Price favourite

 Happy Saturday All! 

I hope you're having a beautiful weekend! We woke up to a light sprinkle of snow this morning. That means winter is finally on its way here! 

So, as the weather has been changing and becoming more like winter, Mr. P asked for one of his favourites: Buffalo chicken pasta bake. 

Now, for those of you who know me, I think it's a fair judgement to say that I am a fussy eater. Pasta has to be cooked to the exact minute, peanut butter must be evenly spread on the toast, and ketchup is a staple item to almost anything I eat. 
So, as he constantly sacrificed his tastebuds for me, I thought that I could definitely do this dish for him! 😉

So without further ado, here is my buffalo chicken bake:

2 lbs of chicken
2 cups of ranch dressing
1 cup of blue cheese dressing
0.5 cups of Frank's red hot sauce
3 cups of cheese (I use a fiery mix for flavour) 
1 additional cup of cheese for topping

Instructions:

Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit.

Boil 1 package of pasta (I use fusilli) So it's al Dante 

While your pasta is cooking chop 2 lbs of chicken breast and lightly grill, fry, bbq so it's cooked and has some colour.



Grease your casserole dish.

Pour pasta into the dish.

Mix the chicken, cheese, ranch, blue cheese and hot sauce together.

Pour over the pasta and mix in the dish.



Put another cup of cheese on top of the mix.

Bake for 20-25 minutes, cool before serving. 


Mr. P's corner: "It was nice, it was the right level of spice. I liked it. It was so good I've eaten too much. I'm having a food baby."

So there you have it, a meal that will keep you warm in the winter and can guarentee a food baby if you're lucky! 

Thanks for reading,
Lisa xo


*Please note: I am not a professional chef/baker, nor here to plug any companies, chefs, chains etc. I am a pleasantly plump woman who has a fierce love of feeding myself, husband, and anyone who loves to eat!
 

Comments

Popular Posts