It's been a long time

Hello readers!

Hoppy Easter to you all! It's been quite some time since I've posted on my blog, but a few people have asked me lately to update it so here it is...

Tonight for dinner we opted for a nice casserole. Lately, I've been wanting spicy food and tonight was no exception.

So David graciously made my Buffalo Chicken Pasta bake. It is a favourite of ours and we don't have it often. 
I also like because I'm not a huge chicken fan and I can pick it out!

So here it is:

1-2 chicken breasts or pre cooked chicken (we get ours in the deli section at the grocery store), shredded or cubed

1.5 bottles of Frank's Red Hot Sauce

500 ml of ranch or blue cheese dressing

16 oz of fusseli pasta, cooked and drained 

2.5 cups of 4 cheese blend (cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Swiss) shredded 

1 extra cup of cheese for topping 

To prepare:
 
Mix hot sauce, dressing and cheese together in a bowl.

Pour chicken and pasta into your caseriole dish

Pour sauce mixture over top. 

Mix everything together. 

Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius (375 Fahrenheit)  

Bake for 25-30 minutes  

And here it is... 


Mr Price's corner: "it's a bit too hot, it's making my mouth tingle"

So there you go! A nice casserole with a kick to it. 

Thanks for reading and I'll try to be more active! 

Lisa xox


*Please note: I am not a professional chef/baker, nor here to plug any companies, chefs, chains etc. I am a pleasantly plump woman who has a fierce love of feeding myself, husband, and anyone who loves to eat!



Comments

Popular Posts